Wednesday 7 March 2007

Samsung Ultra Edition 8.4 Phone

The ear-piece connects to the USB port on the phone.

The phone's USB port serves as:
  1. USB data port
  2. Charging port
  3. Ear-piece port

Note that this photo is taken from the phone's 2 megapixel camera. As you can see, the camera quality is not so bad.



The USB/charging/ear-piece port is on the phone's right edge.

Note the large buttons on the keypad. I like large buttons as they are easier for me to press. They are definitely nicer than the buttons on the Nokia 6288 that I was previously considering.

All photos of the phone are taken from my Fujifilm FinePix A345 (4-megapixel) camera.



The USB/charging/ear-piece port exposed.



The Samsung Ultra Edition 8.4 with the Samsung X100A phone.

The Ultra Edition 8.4 is almost half the thickness of the X100A phone. They are about the same height and width.

Personally, the Ultra Edition 8.4 phone is TOO SLIM for me. I actually prefer a thicker phone (like my old X100A). But I have no complaints for a $0 phone with so much functionality.



Links:

No comments: